Data protection declaration and Declaration of consent to the processing of personal data
mySugr is using an internet based Application Tracking and Recruiting System. mySugr uses the system globally to post jobs and to manage the application and recruiting process. We are committed to protecting your personal data and observing applicable data protection laws and regulations. Therefore we will meet our aforementioned obligations only with your prior consent and knowledge. Your consent forms the legal basis for the processing your personal data.
Data Protection Declaration and Declaration of Consent
This data protection declaration ("Data Protection Declaration") explains which types of personal data may be collected, stored and processed in the application and recruiting process. For the purposes of this Data Protection Declaration, personal data means any data relating to your person.
1. By providing consent to this Data Protection Declaration you agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the procedures set out in this Data Protection Declaration. We will collect the following personal data about you ("Personal Data"):
- Personal data: We will collect your name, address, contact details, work experiences and skills.
2. We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Application & Recruiting: We will use your personal data to process your applications for a job at a member of mySugr. The data provided will be used in the selection process and to communicate with you. It will also be used to offer you other jobs in the time your data is stored. Legal basis for the processing is your consent.
- Storage: We shall store your Personal Data for three years after the end of your application process.
- Automated decision making: We donâ€™t use fully automated decision making for candidate selection in the recruiting process.
- Data Controller: mySugr GmbH, Trattnerhof 1/5 OG, 1010 Vienna, Austria (mySugr) is data controller. Further controllers may be mySugr Inc. 111 C Street Encinitas, CA 92024, with whom data may be shared to provide you best with potential opportunities.
For data processing and storage data we use Greenhouse Software, 110 5th Ave 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10011, United States
3. Your rights:
- You may at any time request to be provided with information on your Personal Data stored and published by us. Furthermore you have the right to rectification of incorrect data and according to statutory requirements the right to erasure of Personal Data or blocking or rather restriction of processing of Personal Data. Moreover you have the right to object to processing of Personal Data according to the relevant statutory requirements. Please send any such objections to the address below under section Contact. You are entitled to lodge a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority at any time.
- Your consent is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time without any adverse effects to you. Any revocation of this Declaration of Consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your Personal Data prior to such revocation being issued.
- Should you have any questions regarding the processing of your Personal Data, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org